Chef Paul Collins Consultancy
CPC Food Consultancy Ltd has developed management procedures that quickly and effectively deal with issues and deliver additional gross profits. We work with all sizes of hotels, restaurants and food businesses, consulting on every aspect of their food operation.
'Paul's professional advice, vision, and expert knowledge of the sector, was invaluable to us in taking over the restaurant contract at Westonbirt Arboretum. He worked on menu planning, SOPs, and staff training and helped us create systems to absorb the sometimes unpredictable demand of a weather dependant venue. He proved to flexible, reliable and easy to deal with, producing timely reports to back up his work. I would highly recommend him for consultancy work across the sectors.' Richard Ball, Chairman, Calcot Manor.
Consultancy Services Offered:
- Assistance and guidance in setting up all aspects of new Food and Beverage operations.
- Modernisation and updating of existing operations.
- Kitchen design advice to ensure maximum efficiencies.
- Concept/menu design to increase revenues and profits.
- Chef development and training
- Problem analysis and implementation of necessary change/training with specific time lines and responsibilities.
- Setting up F&B operational procedures – SOP manuals.
- Review and improve the financial management of an operation.
- Write and implement training programmes, menu and dish design and costing.
- Best purchasing practices.
- Review suppliers/ sourcing ingredients etc.
- Food cost management and Food and Beverage GP analysis.
- Payroll management.
- Stock holding management.
- Post implementation review, development and adjustments.
- Writing and implementing due diligence procedures
- Hygiene, Health & Safety review of kitchen
- Franchise setup
- Food production for retail sale – packaging, storing
- Running a completely organic kitchen to Soil Association accreditation
In the first instant an introductory visit establishes the extent to which a venue could benefit from our services. To arrange a visit please either get in touch by calling 0777 4877902 or emailing email@example.com